Clemson University Drone Course for Surveyors
Are you a surveyor who wants to learn more about applied drone technology? Clemson University is teaching a course just for you!
The Applied Drone Technology course provides a comprehensive curriculum for companies to start using this technology safely and profitably. This course is only available through Clemson Online and taught by one of the foremost drone educator in the country. Dr. Joseph Burgett is a tenured professor at Clemson University and has extensive experience in the field. He is a licensed General Contractor and specifically developed this course for contractors and surveyors. With 40 hours of material, you’ll learn everything you need to; 1) start saving time, 2) reduce risk, 3) improve site logistics and 4) increase your efficiency.
Enrolment Fee Includes:
- Simulator software
- Simulator controller
- 3D modeling software
- FAA study guide
- FAA test supplement booklet
- 40 hours of material and activities
Enroll Now to Finish Before the Holidays!
Those enrolled will:
- Earn their Part 107 FAA Remote Pilots Certificate
- Create 3D models, topographical surveys with incorporated ground control points and stich photos together. (software included)
- Calculate earthwork volumes
- Use our drone simulator to practice flying (software and controller provided)
- Know how to identify FAA airspace
- Understand the FAA rules for drone use
- Much more