Get Your Copy of the 2021 Edition of West Virginia Land Surveyors Laws & Regulations!
The 2021 Edition of West Virginia Land Surveyors Laws and Regulations is currently available for purchase in the WVSPS Bookstore! This guide has been compiled by LexisNexis and is a compilation of the laws, rules, regulations, and statutory case law that applies to the Land Surveying and Boundary Law in the State of West Virginia.
WVSPS also maintains a bookstore on our website. Currently, we have the following books listed for sale:
- Boundaries in West Virginia Roads and Streams – $35
- Compass Land Surveying – $75
- Exploring the Old Turnpikes of West Virginia – $35
- Native Trees of West Virginia – $30
WVSPS Members can receive 20% off of the posted prices in the WVSPS Bookstore. Please contact the WVSPS Administrative Office for the discount code.
WVSPS also has DVDs of Minimum Standards and Ethics for Surveyors available. Each of these DVDs are $250 for non-members or $200 for members. The two DVDs combined are worth 6.5 PDHs.
Seminars on Demand
Need to earn PDH on your own schedule? The West Virginia Society of Professional Surveyors still offers multiple seminars on-demand! Register today for as many or as few sessions as you need, with seminar options on:
- West Virginia Minimum Standards (2 PDH)
- Ethics for Surveyors (2 PDH)
- Frank Brown’s Deadly Dream (2 PDH)
- Introduction to Private Easements and Practical Location (2 PDH)
- CURSES?! #%&; No. Cursive (2 PDH)
- Metes and Bounds Property Descriptions; Bad Examples and How to Do Better (2 PDH)
Seminars will be eligible for PDH credits and you can register for as many hours as you need.
If you have any questions about any books, DVDs or seminars please contact the WVSPS Administrative Office either by email (email@example.com) or by phone at 304.208.8970.