Map Contest Reminder
There’s still time to submit for the 2015 WVSPS Map Contest – Deadline for entries is January 15, 2016!
- Only WVSPS members may submit a maps for the contest.
- If you are not a member and would like to become one, please contact the WVSPS Office by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (304-208-8970).
- All maps must have been produced between last year’s convention (February 21, 2015) and the map entry deadline with the dates shown on each map.
- The name of the surveyor and/or company must be concealed on the face of each map for judging. Please do not put your name on the back of the map!
- The same map may not be used in more than one category.
- Entries must be folded to fit into a 9″ x 12″ envelope with two copies sent to the WVSPS Office at 1404 1/2 Adams Ave Huntington, WV 25704.
- Entries will be judged on completeness, legibility, and presentation.
- Awards will be presented for first ($100), second ($50), and third ($25) place.
- Old and interesting maps may be displayed at the convention. There will be no entry fee or awards for this category.
- All maps entered (excluding old and interesting maps) become property of WVSPS upon completion of the contest.
To download the entry form, click here.