There is still time to submit a map for the 2017 WVSPS Map Contest! As a reminder, the deadline is Friday, January 6!
Information on submitting your map entry:
- Only licensed members of WVSPS may submit maps. If you aren’t a member of WVSPS you can submit your membership application along with the map entry form. Contact WVSPS at 304-208-8970 or email@example.com for an application.
- All maps must have been produced between last year’s convention (February 20, 2016) and the map entry deadline (January 6, 2017). Dates must be shown on each map.
- Map categories include:
- City Lot;
- Well Location;
- Rural Boundary;
- Subdivision (5 or more lots);
- Two copies of your map entry (one with the surveyor/company name/logo concealed for judging and one with the names visible for display) must be submitted to the WVSPS Admin Office at 1404 ½ Adams Avenue, Huntington, WV 25704 postmarked no later than January 6, 2017.
- Awards will be presented for first, second, and third place winners in each category. Along with a plaque for 1st place, there will be cash prizes in the amounts of $100 for 1st place, $50 for 2nd place, and $25 for 3rd place!
If you have any questions or concerns about the map contest, you can reach the WVSPS Admin office by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (304) 208-8970.