Last Chance to Submit a Map for the 2017 Map Contest – Deadline January 6!
There is still time to submit a map for the 2017 WVSPS Map Contest! As a reminder, the deadline is Friday, January 6!
Information on submitting your map entry:
- Only licensed members of WVSPS may submit maps. If you aren’t a member of WVSPS you can submit your membership application along with the map entry form. Contact WVSPS at 304-208-8970 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an application.
- All maps must have been produced between last year’s convention (February 20, 2016) and the map entry deadline (January 6, 2017). Dates must be shown on each map.
- Map categories include:
- City Lot;
- Well Location;
- Rural Boundary;
- Subdivision (5 or more lots);
- Two copies of your map entry (one with the surveyor/company name/logo concealed for judging and one with the names visible for display) must be submitted to the WVSPS Admin Office at 1404 ½ Adams Avenue, Huntington, WV 25704 postmarked no later than January 6, 2017.
- Awards will be presented for first, second, and third place winners in each category. Along with a plaque for 1st place, there will be cash prizes in the amounts of $100 for 1st place, $50 for 2nd place, and $25 for 3rd place!
Click here to download the application.
If you have any questions or concerns about the map contest, you can reach the WVSPS Admin office by email at email@example.com or by phone at (304) 208-8970.